by Michelle Walling, CHLC
Guest writer, BodyMindSoulSpirit.com
Depression is a common mood “disorder” that has ravaged the planet. Big Pharma has several pills you can take for depression, but they carry other side effects and can make you numb and emotionless. Treating depression holistically is more in alignment with Mother Earth and gets to the energetic imbalance root cause.
Everything in our reality is energy vibrating at a certain frequency. Even our bodies are vibrating atoms coalescing to create a living biological system. When an energetic imbalance occurs within this system, it can affect the emotional and psychological part of the system. Energetic imbalances can be caused by stuck energy or slower vibrating atoms.
Depression can cause a lack of interest or pleasure in life and feelings of worthlessness or dread. Feelings of anger, grief, jealousy, or resentment can create stuck energy in the emotional body. To get your life back on track, try these 5 ideas:
- Movement– The best cure for depression is to get the energy flowing through the emotional body. This can be done through physical energy work methods such as Reiki, massage, or Pure Bioenergy Therapy. Additionally, you can also get your energy flowing through physical movement, such as walking, swimming, and biking. You could also clean your house or go shopping at the mall!
- Meditation And Invoking Light- Holistic self healing of stuck emotional energy can be accomplished through meditation and imaginary methods of invoking healing light. The imagination has been kept a secret from humanity and in most cases is shunted in childhood by parents. A very powerful method of invoking healing energies involves imagining healing golden white light filling your whole body. Meditation and invoking the golden white light will leave you feeling calm and centered.
- Love– The one thing that cures everything is love. Love is the highest vibrational frequency in the universe. How can you love more? Love yourself, love others, show love, and ooze love. Love everything and everyone and see how your feelings change. This one is contagious!
- Mindfulness– Being cognizant of your thoughts and actions is important when you are depressed. Are you creating negative thoughts that do not seem to be yours? Taking charge of your output will certainly affect your inner world. Changing negative thoughts and actions to loving thoughts (even if you feel like you are faking it) will magically change your mood.
- Life Path Change– Depression may simply be the body’s way of telling you that you need a change in your life. Perhaps you are not happy with your job, marriage, or anything else that affects your life in a major way. The soul has a way of nudging us into making a change that will move us along toward the highest and best path for our growth. Take a look at your life and decide what is not working, and once you figure it out, enjoy the energetic high that comes from something new and exciting.
- Grounding– Finally, grounding with the planet, or “Earthing“, is one of the most effective ways to treat depression. Sometimes we don’t have enough energy because of a blocked energy flow, while other times we may have too much energy which makes us “Sparky”. Either way, grounding to the planet will correct the imbalance.
Find out more about grounding in these articles:
Taking a hot bath in sea salt or epsom salts can be a great way to ground with Earth’s water as well as clear your energy field of negative thoughts and stuck energies at the same time. Thank the water for it’s cleansing power and ask it to help to balance your aura. Some people like to hum or sing in the shower or bath and this can also elevate your mood.
As a trained Pure Bioenergy therapist, I can highly recommend Zoran Hochstatter’s site for more information: healingbioEnergy.com.
Click here for more articles by Michelle Walling!
About the author:
Michelle Walling, CHLC is a Holistic Life Coach, international public speaker, writer, webmaster, and radio show host. In 2013, Michelle started her public career as a spiritual, metaphysical, and esoteric contributing writer for In5d.com and bodymindsoulspirit.com. Michelle is the webmaster for MichelleWalling.com, cosmicstarseeds.com, thestarchildren.net, and howtoexitthematrix.com, and is the co-creator of WooWooMedia.com. Michelle is the host of In5d’s Cosmic Awakening Show and In5d Network. Her personal Facebook page can be found here.
Related BodyMindSoulSpirit Articles:
Use Facebook to Comment on this Post