Angels are messengers, healers, and protectors and help us with just about every area in our lives. They can help us restore our faith, trust ourselves as well as our path and even help us open up to unconditional love. They are easily accessible with the human race. I have listed 7 ways to connect with the angelic realm that are so simple that anyone can use these tips for an instant connection.
Angels are of a different frequency than spirit guides or crossed over loved ones. They have not had physical life experiences and we do need to invite them in to help us with our lives. They follow the do-not-violate humans’ free will code unless there is a situation where the person is going down a path which is not for the highest and best good of that individual. They are ready to jump into action to the best of their abilities. They may reveal themselves to us as light, orbs, colors, feathers, or even being of light with wings.
Here are 7 Ways to Connect with the Angelic Realm:
- Crystals – Holding or wearing certain crystals connect us with the angels. Some of these crystals are – hiddenite, angelite, celestite, amethyst, rose quartz, iolite, petalite, lapis lazuli, orange elsestial, elestials, selenite, sodalite, seraphanite, and prehnite.
- Bells – Ringing a bell 3 times calls in angels instantly.
- Aromatherapy – Aromatherapy in the form of using essential oils, burning incense and or herbs such as frankincense, lavender, benzoin, rose, geranium, myrrh, sandalwood, and geranium assists in the connection with your angels.
- Prayers and Meditation – Prayer and meditation prepare you to energetically be in spiritual alignment with angelic beings. These practices also help you quiet your mind so you can hear, see and feel the angels more clearly.
- Angel Cards – The use of angel oracle cards are a simple way to receive guidance and develop a dialog with the angelic realm. You can select a card a day for daily guidance, to see what an obstacle may be, before bed place the card under your pillow or next to your bed for a message to come through dream time or before making a decision, select 3 cards requesting guidance from the angelic realm.
- Candles Colors – Using specific colored candles do make a difference in your connection with the angels. Blue – Haniel and Raguel, pink – Ariel, orange – Gabriel, white – all angels, purple – Michael and Jeremiel, magenta – Jophiel, silver – Haniel, yellow – Uriel, green – Raphael, and Chamuel, gold – Metatron and silver – Zadkiel.
- Ask and Trust – You instantly connect with the angelic realm by asking for guidance and assistance. You may ask specifically for an angel by name or you can ask whoever is in charge with this area for help. For example – Calling upon Raphael can help you with healing matters. You may also ask for the angel who is in charge of finding lost items to help you find your keys. After asking for assistance, you must the trust the divine process. Sometimes we see the results instantly and sometimes there are other factors that must be in place before we see results.
The most challenging part of connecting with the angelic realm is trusting that they are there and have heard our requests. Trust me they are there, in fact each of us has thousands of personal helpers waiting to spring into action guiding and protecting each one of us. Simply knowing they are doing their best within the laws of the universe and of the free will of humans are the largest obstacles we, as humans will encounter as we invoke angelic assistance.
After your requests have been sent, be sure to follow up with gratitude and appreciation for their assistance. A grateful heart opens the way for more healing, wisdom and assistance.
Blessings and Light,
About the author:
Laurie Barraco is a professional intuitive counselor, medium, author, recording artist, teacher and the owner of The Mystical Moon, a healing center in Fort Myers, Florida. Laurie offers readings, courses and healing products through The Mystical Moon Online Store. You can connect with her at The Mystical Moon Facebook Page.
Related BodyMindSoulSpirit Articles:
Use Facebook to Comment on this Post