by Andrea Schulman
Guest writer, BodyMindSoulSpirit.com
How we carry ourselves with our body language has a direct bearing on how we feel, and the vibration that we project out into the universe. Therefore, it’s a good idea to be mindful of how we move through space if we want to feel calm, collected and confident.
Here are a few ideas on how to use body language in order to raise your vibration. Try them out, and see how you feel! Again, simply changing your body language can be enough to override your emotions and put you in a higher vibrational state.
Body Language Suggestions For a Higher Vibration
- Hold your head high with your chin up. The more elevated you are physically, the more elevated you’ll feel emotionally.
- Walk with your shoulders back. This is not only good for your posture but will also make you feel self-assured.
- Look people in the eye when you talk to them to feel more socially connected and trusting.
- Keep your eyes up when walking into a room (i.e., don’t look at the ground) to feel more socially dominant and reduce feelings of anxiety.
- Give firm handshakes, they will give you a boost of confidence.
- Resist the urge to cross your arms. Crossing your arms makes you feel guarded and inhibits your ability to trust others.
- Sit tall, don’t slump. Slumping will make you feel meek and timid.
- Being talked down to? Stand up. The person with the higher ground has more natural authority and dominance.
For some more great body language advice, if you haven’t seen the video below before, check it out! It’s a great demonstration of how our body language has the power to positively change our emotions. Armed with this knowledge, you can make a conscious effort to change your body language in order to adjust your emotions and raise your vibration whenever you need a lift!
Did you like this article on how your body language affects your vibration? Find more information on how to raise your vibration on my blog or Facebook page! You can also find me on Twitter (@Vibration1111) or Instagram (@andrea.11.11).
About the author:
Andrea Schulman is a former high school psychology teacher and the creator of Raise Your Vibration Today, which provides free and easy Law of Attraction techniques. She will be available for group educational seminars and webinars starting in the summer of 2015.