We all know that when it comes to removing plaque, the dentist will do the job perfectly. However, there are many natural recipes through which you can get rid of plaque at home.
- 30 grams of walnut husks
- Put the walnut husks in a bowl.
- Add the water and place the mixture on the stove. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Soak your toothbrush in the resulting mixture and wash your teeth for 5 minutes.
Repeat this procedure in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- 4 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoon of linden flower
- 1 liter of water
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl
- Cover them with water and place the bowl you are using on low heat.
- Cook the mixture for half an hour.
Wash your teeth with the resulting mixture after every meal.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Soak your toothbrush in apple cider vinegar and wash your teeth.
- Thoroughly rinse your mouth with water to avoid damaging teeth enamel.
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
You’re best bet is to seek a holistic dentist.
The following is just an opinion based on my experience:
If you ever feel like you’re beginning to get a cavity in your mouth, try using colloidal silver.
Colloidal silver is recommended in the following video:
I use colloidal silver every day. After brushing my teeth, I use activated charcoal as a teeth whitener, then I rinse with Colloidal Silver for 30 seconds or so… then I spit it out. I take another swig of Colloidal Silver and keep it in my mouth for another 30 seconds, then swallow it. When you keep it in your mouth, especially under your tongue, it allows the nanoparticles to be easily absorbed into your system.
As for cavities, this worked for me as well. I started getting a toothache several years ago and tried several over the counter products that only masked the pain. I bought a 32 oz. bottle of Sovereign Silver Colloidal Silver and within several days, the pain was gone… for good!
About the Author:
Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D and BodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. Gregg is currently working in collaboration with Michelle Walling, CHLC, in opening a holistic walk-in clinic called Alternative Holistic Healthcare (AHH) in Sarasota, FL with subsequent subsidiaries around the world based upon this model.