Pendulums are made from a variety of materials including crystals, wood, glass, and metals. They are often used as tools for spiritual healing and inner growth.
1. Choose A Pendulum
Allow a pendulum to choose you. If you like the way it looks or feels, it is meant for you.
2. Cleanse Your Pendulum
You may cleanse it by holding it under running cold tap water, soaking it in sea salt, or setting a mental intention to free it of ‘picked up energies.’
3. Understand the Directional Swings of Your Pendulum
Pendulums swing in vertical straight lines, horizontal straight lines, and in circular movements.
4. Define the Directional Swings of Your Pendulum
Assign each directional swing a “response” by first asking the pendulum to show you what certain responses look like.
Ask: What does a NO look like?
What does a YES look like?… and so on.
Pendulum Response Examples:
- vertical swing signifies NO
- horizontal swing signifies YES
- circular movement signifies NEUTRAL
5. Prepare Your Questions
A question should be one that can be answered with a positive, negative or neutral response.
Good Example Question:
Will I be offered the job I interviewed for this morning?
Poor Example Question:
Will my pregnant cousin deliver a boy or girl?
6. Set Your Intention
It is imperative that you precede your question session with a prayerful request or statement.
It is my intention to receive truthful answers which will serve the good of all concerned.
7. Ask Your Questions
Be prepared to ask several questions in order to receive enough information to aid you in your quest for answers.
8. Between Questions
Make sure to completely stop any pendulum motion between questions to clear any lingering energies that pertain to the previous question.
1. Accept information only if your instincts assure you it is accurate.
2. Keep a notebook handy to write down your questions and your pendulum’s response.
3. Each pendulum may have a different response. Likewise, each person must establish their own directional swings before using a pendulum.
4. Make sure that the pendulums have been cleared of any negative energies before and after each use.
What You Need:
•Intentional Mind Set